xXx Ennui xXx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Go down

Monday, January 29, 2007 Empty Monday, January 29, 2007

Post by tabooXchanz Thu 01 Feb 2007, 12:26 am

Gobiyourself

Nils and Trevor came to hold hands and hang art. They left early this morning (a time which we in our circle consider to be last night) and cartoons with Francis and Sam ensued thereafter. I myself leave early tomorrow morning (a time which we in our circle consider to be obscene) so I figured I'd spill one more of these for you before they became infrequent yet again.

AFI will momentarily converge in LA tomorrow and tour begins. We're all looking forward to hitting yall's cities which we haven't been to in quite some time. Being with SOIA again will be fantastic and having D&D will only make it better. I'm trying to find some new eye shadow for the occasion and taking a bit to decide which earlets and plugs to bring. Mundane and insignificant? Quite possibly...but hey, Hepburn would understand..as would Lou and Dan.

Ryan just informed me that I need to see Smoking Aces. I don't really know much about it other than its inclusion of Piven and Common. Common's tall. Nils turned me on to Amy Winehouse which I'm really enjoying. I read in the new MOJO, which includes a good article on Ian Curtis, that Nick Cave has a new project which I'm very much looking forward to and I'm thrilled to hear about JAMC performances as well as a new My Bloody Valentine. The year in music is looking up.

I believe I saw a cyber girl recently walking the Berkeley streets, nearby I was once told I was a powerful wizard by a homeless person.

I've got SO much more to say....but not in this forum. I'm gonna go write it on the walls....and get juice.

Fuck a cold,

DXH
Monday, January 29, 2007 Dell10

Currently listening :
Mutiny/The Bad Seed
By The Birthday Party
Release date: By 16 May, 2000

1:26 PM

Last edited by on Sun 11 Feb 2007, 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
tabooXchanz
tabooXchanz
Administrator