xXx Ennui xXx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+Blog+ : Saturday, April 28, 2007

Go down

+Blog+ : Saturday, April 28, 2007 Empty +Blog+ : Saturday, April 28, 2007

Post by tabooXchanz Sat 28 Apr 2007, 1:44 pm

fell in love with the soda machine

I'm quite tired, a little broken and certainly in need of a shave. The good news is that I just came from a London studio where I had a nice chat with the gentleman who is mixing the Blaqkaudio record. I've now heard two mixed songs (which are sounding very good) and enjoyed discussions of what it was like to work on Music For the Masses, Coming Up, Porcupine, Songs From the Big Chair, and Chorus. Those records make me quite happy (as did a brief comparison Dave made between some Blaqkaudio vocal stylings and those of Andy Bell.)

Things are still moving.

If I were you, I'd expect the album to be available somewhere between the beginning of July and the end of Aug. That's my guess. As well, there's been some discussion between Jade and I about putting ourselves on a few select, summertime-nightlife stages to get some live dancing a'happening. Seems like it might be a good plan.

Glad you all like the t's; it's nice to see the pics of you in them. The tatttoo's are of course, very impressive as well. Oh, and just a little tip for the messages, this is the blaqkaudio realm so, though appreciated, comments regarding other Davey and Jade projects are better relegated to other forums in order for a better chance of recognition. I know you're picking up what I'm putting down.

Speaking of down, I'm going to go lie down and read some abysmal prose.

lotsa pie,

DXH

Currently listening :
Young Loud & Snotty
By The Dead Boys
Release date: By 14 July, 1992

10:31 AM
tabooXchanz
tabooXchanz
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1063