xXx Ennui xXx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ET & Crop Circles

4 posters

Go down

ET & Crop Circles Empty ET & Crop Circles

Post by tabooXchanz Sun 02 Dec 2007, 3:08 am

So this is a topic i've been interested in over the years the whole theory of other life out there in the universe on other planets in other solar systems....yunno i always think "the universe is so vast, it is possible there are other beings out there ain't it?" though it isn't really blatantly mentioned in the bible maybe it just wasn't vital in the whole scheme of things to mention....and crop circles, could they have been created by these so called "extra terrestrial" beings? i know alot were done by humans but some cannot be explained....so guys tell me your views on this whole thing...feel free to post articles and pics on this thread...
tabooXchanz
tabooXchanz
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1063
Job : Student
Hobbies : singing, listening to music, computers, tech toys, AFI
Registration date : 2007-01-31

https://ennui.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ET & Crop Circles Empty Re: ET & Crop Circles

Post by Snyper Sun 02 Dec 2007, 4:26 am

I do believe that there that extra terestrial beings exist. The fear I kinda had years ago though, was that what happens when they've depleted their natural resources (will they forcefully invade, and deprive us of ours?).

I see no logical reason for them to create crop circles though, as they may only be useful for navigation purposes.

What worries me though is that if the Bible didn't mention much (if anything at all) about the dinosaurs, then what else is there that we need to know about?

Last edited by on Sun 02 Dec 2007, 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Snyper
Snyper

Number of posts : 872
Hobbies : Composing rhythims using audition software (any my trusty electronic keyboard)
Registration date : 2007-10-12

http://www.techjamaica.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tabooXchanz Sun 02 Dec 2007, 4:44 am

Laughing u must create a dinosaur thread haha which i was going to do....but on the point of the bible (contemplating creating a religion section...) i think there are alot of things that exist which aren't in it just for the sake i think of the weren't vital in the scheme of things we needed to know and put emphasis on

Laughing i often contemplate aliens invading our planet too...but then if they are so advanced they would prolly go to other unihabited ones to use those resources and not ours or they wud recycle their own so it wouldn't deplete...but i still think they r proly not that advanced as they prolly wud hav been interested in even trying to contact us or something if the were, we prolly maybe more advanced than them
tabooXchanz
tabooXchanz
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Death metal kid Max Sun 02 Dec 2007, 12:11 pm

Well on the topic of things not being in the bible, it is believed by many, including me, that hhere were many chapters missing from this sacred text which were actually removed. Some believe that it was by the Roman Catholic church. Also, I have heard that in these Gnostic(missing) Chronicles, there was made mention of other beings alien in the universe.

And Chanz, if aliens were planning to attack our planet one day then I don't think they'd want us to kno that they were out there.........now where's that biblical section, i've got hell to raise Twisted Evil
Death metal kid Max
Death metal kid Max
Protege
Protege

Number of posts : 60
Job : Banker, Sorceror, Elementalist.
Hobbies : Witchcraft
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Snyper Sun 02 Dec 2007, 1:29 pm

xxxxxDeath metal kid Maxx wrote:...there were many chapters missing from this sacred text which were actually removed. Some believe that it was by the Roman Catholic church. Also, I have heard that in these Gnostic(missing) Chronicles, there was made mention of other beings alien in the universe.
I'm of this view as well. There was one translation (I'll post it later), that spoke about large lizards in the book of Genesis.
Snyper
Snyper

Hobbies : Composing rhythims using audition software (any my trusty electronic keyboard)

Back to top Go down

Post by Snyper Sun 02 Dec 2007, 1:30 pm

tabooXchanz wrote:...but i still think they r proly not that advanced as they prolly wud hav been interested in even trying to contact us or something if the were, we prolly maybe more advanced than them
Any suggestions for those really inexplicable UFO sightings?
Snyper
Snyper

Back to top Go down

Post by tabooXchanz Sun 02 Dec 2007, 8:08 pm

Laughing very true, but you see i was just stating theories....i'm still not sure...it could be them but we never know do we...i always wonder what the hell they are hiding at area 51
tabooXchanz
tabooXchanz
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Snyper Sun 02 Dec 2007, 8:12 pm

Area 51, is a close case scenario. We'll never truly know (in my opinion). Any ET knowledge, has to remain hidden there, for the 'safety' of mankind.
Snyper
Snyper

Back to top Go down

Post by niqui Sun 02 Dec 2007, 8:29 pm

area 51 was u.s. military testing site. The weird, unexplained events occuring in area 51, were just clandestine military tests. on
niqui
niqui

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2007-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by niqui Sun 02 Dec 2007, 8:37 pm

sorry, as i was saying, on the whole bible thing....some gospels were not included in the bible, like the gospel of thomas and the gospel of mary magdalene. This becaue theologians doubted their validity. Some of these gospels were written a century after their namesakes had died.
niqui
niqui

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2007-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Snyper Sun 02 Dec 2007, 9:11 pm

The question is this:
Has anyone been able to translate and publish the contents of all these missing books as yet?
Snyper
Snyper

Back to top Go down

Post by Death metal kid Max Sun 02 Dec 2007, 10:42 pm

Well to be honest, even if they were transilated, how would we kno that they were true, I mean the original bible went through se7en different languages b4 it came to english, and going through that many languages can really change the meaning of some words. So I mean that even questions the validity of the current bible. But hopefully, if the Gnostic chronicles were transilated they won't end up being changed.
I'm still looking for the biblical section, kinda got hell to raise here ppl. Evil or Very Mad
Death metal kid Max
Death metal kid Max
Protege
Protege

Number of posts : 60
Job : Banker, Sorceror, Elementalist.
Hobbies : Witchcraft
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post by tabooXchanz Sun 02 Dec 2007, 10:43 pm

yea actually they have lol umm a couple years back they did cus i have them written down in my litlle everything book to purchase sometime in the future...yes the religion section will come in handy right now Smile
tabooXchanz
tabooXchanz
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content