xXx Ennui xXx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rain, finish version by *jiuge(Deviant ID)

3 posters

Go down

Rain, finish version by *jiuge(Deviant ID) Empty Rain, finish version by *jiuge(Deviant ID)

Post by tabooXchanz Wed 12 Dec 2007, 6:32 pm

Rain, finish version by *jiuge(Deviant ID) Rain__finish_version_by_jiuge

Artist's Comments

It's just the rain, finish version. This pic was made into a nice poster and will be sold on TOA (tales of anime), the quality of the poster is really nice, for I print them in China and carry them all the way back the USA (heavy >0<Rain, finish version by *jiuge(Deviant ID) Wink

For the people who think the ' detail version' is sweet --I am so sorry! yes , vergil is killing dante there , XDDD. The chinese name of this image is 相煎 , who ever read the three kingdoms and knowing storys between chao-pi and chao-zhi brothers will understand the sad meaning of it.

I enjoy drawing blood, and so is the raining effect, they are harder and make me learn more things ----- special thanks for dear dear Idnar who help me A LOT during the drawing progress.
There is a lot to catch up since I just back from China--- things are still in mess here -- a lots of work --- oh my head hurts , tears.
tabooXchanz
tabooXchanz
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1063
Job : Student
Hobbies : singing, listening to music, computers, tech toys, AFI
Registration date : 2007-01-31

https://ennui.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rain, finish version by *jiuge(Deviant ID) Empty Re: Rain, finish version by *jiuge(Deviant ID)

Post by tabooXchanz Wed 12 Dec 2007, 6:38 pm

look at the detail of the wound Exclamation
tabooXchanz
tabooXchanz
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Rain, finish version by *jiuge(Deviant ID) Empty Re: Rain, finish version by *jiuge(Deviant ID)

Post by GEOvanne Wed 12 Dec 2007, 8:54 pm

let me snype it:

the wound isnt realistic cause it should be bleeding more. it looks as if the sword went through at a speed of 6.53 mps. and it also looks as if its been in there for 3.476457 seconds, the wound wouldnt have formed a clot so fast.

GEO now.
what chinese drawings looked like have crossed my mind before. i never actually expected them to look anime.
GEOvanne
GEOvanne
Dragon
Dragon

Number of posts : 251
Job : Burninator
Hobbies : burninating
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post by tabooXchanz Wed 12 Dec 2007, 9:01 pm

there is soo much i love about the image but the wound just gets me....i mean i feel the pain mannn
tabooXchanz
tabooXchanz
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by niqui Wed 12 Dec 2007, 9:13 pm

Sry, wound looks fake. Is it me, or is anyone elses gaydar going off??? nope. just me???? okie then. I need jesus.
niqui
niqui

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2007-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by GEOvanne Wed 12 Dec 2007, 9:25 pm

Yeah, at first i thought it was a gay piece, then thought that mabey one might be a girl. then i scrolled dowon and saw the sword and then thougth that they might be brother and some sad tale about one having to kill the other
GEOvanne
GEOvanne
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by tabooXchanz Wed 12 Dec 2007, 9:46 pm

yea i know in real life it would be fake but it still gives the effect of OUCH for me... Laughing i don't think its a gay piece i think they are brothers
tabooXchanz
tabooXchanz
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by GEOvanne Wed 12 Dec 2007, 10:03 pm

yeah, he said they were brothers
GEOvanne
GEOvanne
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by niqui Tue 25 Dec 2007, 3:59 pm

mmm. true....
niqui
niqui

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2007-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down