xXx Ennui xXx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday, January 8, 2007

Go down

Monday, January 8, 2007 Empty Monday, January 8, 2007

Post by tabooXchanz Fri 09 Feb 2007, 7:17 pm

Better Than Bread Pudding

If you'll all be so kind to think back...think back to Dec 27th of 06....imagine what it was like then...imagine....if you only imagine I promise I shall be back very soon with something more current....

I'm relieved that I wasn't in the midst of one of my "Fuck you god" monologues when it hit because it might have sent me to into some churchy hysteria that would most certainly have alienated most of those dear to me (myself not excluded from said group of intimates). I was however lost in writing when all of a sudden I found myself curiously having to decide whether someone had slipped mescaline in my Rubios or if a truck had hit my house. In polka dot pj bottoms I managed to dial Shalon whilst wedging myself into a doorjam. I imagine I looked like a cartoon polka dotted cat that someone was trying to dump out of a shoe box into a full tub of water - one giant X, head tilted a bit to hold the phone between my ear and shoulder. Shalon confirmed my sanity and the earthquake's brief visit. Unfortunately it returned the next day to wake me at 9:30. If you want a pure "WHAT THE FUCK?!" moment, I do recommend trying out an earthquake. Aint nothing like it to shake your foundations.

Wooh! That was wordy was it not?

I just returned from seeing the boys in the band. We practiced a bit. Hunter and I have beards. Adam is clean shaven - seems he and I switched places for a moment. Everyone (aside from yours sruffily) looks good and the rehearsal went very well. Smith joined us on drums and RJ picked up the Bass for a song while Hunter checked his email.

I saw Jeffree Star perform for the first time recently. The boy's a natural on stage. Spoke with Nick 13 for the first time in a while last night and he, Jerry and Joe are flowing together. I got a small taste of what's to come from him and I'm now even more excited to hear Nick's new contributions to the ever shrinking world of great songs.

I forwent Silversun Pickups and chose reclusiveness. I do wish I could have seen Mr. Enigk as well but I was on my way to see the fam for Santaday. Santaday and the surrounding days were very nice. I ate between sleeping jags.

Other than that, I'm searching for boots paintings, and art hoodies between much needed gyming, friend loving and writing. Looking forward to NYE for once. Hope you're all fancy.

I ate it all.

DXH

Currently listening :
Spleen and Ideal
By Dead Can Dance
Release date: By 22 March, 1994

5:56 PM
tabooXchanz
tabooXchanz
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1063