xXx Ennui xXx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Go down

Tuesday, November 28, 2006 Empty Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Post by tabooXchanz Fri 09 Feb 2007, 7:21 pm

Sex Toys, an Air Hack, and an Octopus!? You spoil me.

I saw a Descendents shirt today. Do you know them? You should most certainly. Though they are indirectly responsible for many lesser bands that followed their prototypically pop-sensible-punk-rock tasty flavor, it's relatively rare to find people who are familiar with them today. Cosmically, it was only last night that RJ had them playing in his car. Seems Descendents are in the air. It reminds me of some of the sing-a-long driving sessions we'd have in high school to pass the time. Small towns really call for creative distractions and Nick13, Jade, Adam, Vic, and myself could often be found speeding through the wee hours of the Ukiah foot hills harmonizing to Clean Sheets. I was often guilty of steeling Nick's harmonies as he will attest. I couldn't help it. It may seem mundane but I swear it was fun and I'm far more proud of being able to sing Two Things at Once from front to back than I would be to boast any knowledge of beer bongs or bongo's and shrooms. Puh-leez.

We were strongly considering going out tonight....you know, leave some glitter on the dance floor and some sweat in the tight jeans....but sitting in the tub was just too appealing. Sometimes, with the shifting of the LED's, the night's cloud insulation reflects the change. If you're tired enough, you think it's the end of the world. Though not quite there tonight, the jet lag tweaked me something spectacular between Friday and Sunday. Upon arriving for breakfast at 11am after having woken up at noon the prior day and without falling asleep again, I was informed by Mr. Ryan Ceremony that "You look good, but you're fucked up." I'm told I'm entertaining when I'm sleep deprived. I'm glad I at least looked good.

I saw perhaps the brightest comet I've ever seen from the water tonight.

as a four am call from one of my OC beloved is not too typical, I'm going to have to cut this short, leave you for him....it is what I do, as you must understand....

aaaaaaaaaand, "hey, let me close this, one sec..."
DXH

Currently listening :
Double Crosser
By Seabound
Release date: By 07 November, 2006

3:58 AM
tabooXchanz
tabooXchanz
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1063