xXx Ennui xXx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PART 2 Austrian Father who Locked Sex Slave Daughter in Base

3 posters

Go down

PART 2 Austrian Father who Locked Sex Slave Daughter in Base Empty PART 2 Austrian Father who Locked Sex Slave Daughter in Base

Post by FireangelX Fri 02 May 2008, 11:01 am

Austrian Father Who Locked Sex Slave Daughter in Basement for 24 Yrs - New Details Emerge
PART 2

PART 2 Austrian Father who Locked Sex Slave Daughter in Base EvelynDeMorganHopeinthePrisonofDespair

The Seven Children

Josef allegedly “fathered” seven siblings with his daughter. In this case, the word “fathered” takes on a sinister and sick meaning. Josef denies he raped his daughter but does admit to incest. We highly doubt that Elisabeth, locked against her will in the basement, was eager to have sex and the subsequent seven children with her father.

Even crueler was his decision to allow three of the children to live upstairs. The children had no idea of how they were conceived or that their siblings and mother were imprisoned beneath their own home or that one child had died after birth, a twin of the now 14-yr.old Monica, and that the baby boy’s body had been burned in the villa’s garden.

Purportedly Josef acted as midwife for all seven children, this meant that Kerstin and Stefan were old enough to witness the births of the other children and then watch their grandfather/father/captor take them away.

The rooms had no windows, no way to look outside, to see sunlight, blue skies. They lived a twilight existence of a small strip light and a television that Josef had installed.

Josef and his wife had four other children with families of their own. They and their mother allegedly had no idea their father had imprisoned their sister beneath the family villa and that the three children she had “left on the doorstep” to raise, were Josef’s children too.

When the 19-yr-old Kerstin became critically ill Josef brought the unconscious girl out of the basement and placed her body on the front doorstep, again with the “requisite” note from Elisabeth asking for help.

Kerstin was taken to a hospital where she has been in a coma for over a week and doctors have been unable to diagnosis what the cause is. It was the hospital who sent out a plea that it needed to contact Kerstin’s mother for information on the girl. It was then that Josef allowed Elisabeth to leave the basement to travel to the hospital.

Hospital authorities and the police were suspicious of Elisabeth’s behavior and it wasn’t until she had assurances that she would never have to see her father again that she was able to reveal the truth about her and her children’s circumstances. Josef’s mad scheme was revealed and he was arrested.

Authorities are running DNA tests on the children while Elisabeth, her mother, and the children are undergoing counseling while Josef remains in custody. Elisabeth purportedly looks 20 years older than her age of 43.

Josef now admits he locked his daughter in a secret prison beneath their house for 24 years and that he admits he committed “incest”.

We believe it entailed more than incest as incest implies a “kinder, gentler” form of sex with the daughter he chose to drug, handcuff, and imprison for 24 years. We believe rape would be more applicable than incest. We’re not sure why he would even try to mitigate the circumstances of this horrific crime he committed against his own daughter and the seven resulting children.

Elisabeth admits her father began molesting her at age 11 which shows a pattern of abuse. We wonder about the other female children in the household, were any of the other children sexually abused? Or was Josef fixated solely on the one daughter, Elisabeth?

Neighbors were shocked to learn of the monster, Josef, in their midst, and his horrific homemade prison. Where his own daughter had been systematically stripped of her rights then repeatedly raped through the years by the very man who was supposed to protect and love her, not turn her into his own personal love slave.

Questions are being raised, such as how his wife and Elisabeth’s mother had no idea what was going on down in the basement. What will happen to Elisabeth and her children? Especially the children. They have their own special stigma to overcome, not only as the children of incest, but the circumstances of which they were raised. A gamut of emotions, horror, guilt, grief, disbelief, and love. The three children raised upstairs, we imagine they only knew love for their grandfather, until now. The three children downstairs, opposite emotions. Those children were raised in captivity while their siblings were allowed to live what constituted a “normal” life out in the sunshine, fresh air, and the world. Now that these two sets of children will be united into one family the problems they face will be daunting.

No word yet as to what crimes Josef will be charged with. At age 73, he knows he most likely won’t be spending very much time in jail and that it won’t be long, in Shakespeare terms, before he “shuffle(d) off this mortal coil” leaving behind a legacy of monstrous proportions.
DEATHBY1000PAPERCUTS.COM
FireangelX
FireangelX

Number of posts : 153
Job : writer n photographer
Hobbies : NeRDY MuSic LoVER!
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Back to top Go down

PART 2 Austrian Father who Locked Sex Slave Daughter in Base Empty Re: PART 2 Austrian Father who Locked Sex Slave Daughter in Base

Post by Snyper Sat 03 May 2008, 3:55 am

Poor Josef (expletetive deleted).
A character like this should (expetive deleted) (graphic language) (expletive deleted).

The sad part about it too, is that there are many such cases that we may never find out.
Snyper
Snyper

Number of posts : 872
Job : Student
Hobbies : Composing rhythims using audition software (any my trusty electronic keyboard)
Registration date : 2007-10-12

http://www.techjamaica.com

Back to top Go down

PART 2 Austrian Father who Locked Sex Slave Daughter in Base Empty Re: PART 2 Austrian Father who Locked Sex Slave Daughter in Base

Post by tabooXchanz Sat 03 May 2008, 11:46 am

this is sad, I can only imagine the psychological problems they all will be going through...wow
tabooXchanz
tabooXchanz
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1063
Hobbies : singing, listening to music, computers, tech toys, AFI
Registration date : 2007-01-31

https://ennui.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Snyper Sat 03 May 2008, 3:26 pm

I think of suicide when I merely try placing myself in any one of these children's shoes (even more so the daughter).

The question for me still remains as to what was wrong with Josef's wife (why didn't he have normal sexual relations with her instead?).

Baby Cham (the real ghetto story): What could posses a man; to ignore his wife, and turn his (genitals) pon him own daughta

Alicia Keys: I remember those days....
Snyper
Snyper

Hobbies : Composing rhythims using audition software (any my trusty electronic keyboard)

Back to top Go down

Post by FireangelX Tue 06 May 2008, 4:26 pm

it was mentioned 3days ago that he is a sex addict, n his sex drive was high.

i don't know y he choose, of all the people in the world, his very own flesh n blood.

EWW!
FireangelX
FireangelX

Number of posts : 153
Job : writer n photographer
Hobbies : NeRDY MuSic LoVER!
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Snyper Tue 06 May 2008, 6:26 pm

I give up, trying to ponder on his case. My prayers are being made for the affected victims in all this.
Snyper
Snyper

Back to top Go down