xXx Ennui xXx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+Blog+ : Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Go down

+Blog+ : Tuesday, April 03, 2007 Empty +Blog+ : Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Post by tabooXchanz Tue 03 Apr 2007, 12:46 pm

It's Just a Prop

You know what? I've been listening to a lot of unmixed versions of what will eventually comprise this Blaqkauido record that we keep threatening you with and let me tell you, I'm deeply excited about it. I love the songs hard - fucked up, pink frosting, white puffy kittens, hypercolored thigh highs in super boots kinda hard. I think many of you will feel the same.

I just saw The Bird and The Bee and Lilly Allen. Those ladies - including the dear, dollgirl backing vocalist for B&B - can belt it. Lilly was adorable. She did Heart of Glass and did it quite well.

Nothing much else...gave a gold phone to my brother. I want one now. We both enjoyed a review of Spicoli's purity of suferdom and Phoebe's rightful place in the masturbatory annals of time. I got a VERY nice stuffed pink and white mushroom from my buddy Jon. You're supposed to sit on it...it's biggish but....I think I'm not quite dainty enough. I believe I have the petite japanese girl version rather than the medium faux anime guy version. But, as they say there's more plush mushrooms in the sea...

I'm gonna go drink some,

DXH

Currently listening :
Drums and Guns
By Low
Release date: By 20 March, 2007

12:36 AM
tabooXchanz
tabooXchanz
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1063