xXx Ennui xXx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Go down

Monday, October 23, 2006 Empty Monday, October 23, 2006

Post by tabooXchanz Fri 09 Feb 2007, 7:33 pm

I can't wrap my mind around the baby blue Chucks!

I was told that immediately following my solicitation of "Golden Clockwork," messages, there was a flood of such suggestive emails. I just checked a few of the most recent. I suppose if I do this again (which I suppose I will) your best bet is to time your post so it lands right before I sign back online. There is, of course, no way of knowing when that will be...unless you're prescient.... good luck....but onward,

I've decided to touch lightly upon two topics then more heavily on a third. Firstly, on the topic of Chocolate Soy milk, I must say that I was once more of a connoisseur than I am today. Of late, I've tried to keep the sugar out of my mouth when I don't deem it worthy. For instance, if I'm going to drink a peanut butter vegan milkshake at Chicago Diner or am having some dusted, swirled, stacked Millennium desert that would certainly baffle a Bostonion Matt Damen, then I deem the sugar worthy of consumption. Something as common as chocolate soymilk I make an effort to forgo. However, a chocolate soy Teecino Latte can go directly in my mouth...wish one were doing so now.

Glasses: I kinda have a sunglasses problem. I blame Adam really, as he did get me started (though I thank Stacy for pointing out the general skincare needs that the accessories fulfill.) I have a pair of bejeweled BVLGARI's some of you may have seen. These, I believe, will forever be may favorites. I didn't mean to get them but when Dub and I stumbled upon them I had to try them on, then had to take them home...you know how it goes. There's a nice gentlemen named Lucky who is my sunglass pusher in Hollywood. The man knows what I like and is responsible for my new TF's as well as most of the shades I wear. I like'm big. The big lenses give me comfort. Why any of this would interest anyone, I don't know.

Onward to the topic of San Francisco. Having just recently spent some time over there I suppose I'll take this opportunity to recount a few moments whilst filling you in on some of the city's characteristics. I went over to see the Decemberists. Surrounding the Warfield where they played, you will find crack dealers and crack fans, piss smelling sidewalks, and strip clubs. The theatre itself is quite nice - big balcony, tiered levels - it's perfect for seeing Nick Cave, the Fems...the Decemberists. The show was fantastic, the band sounded perfect and I'm really feeling the new record.
If you're driving in, or into, SF you'll find that one of the only places to park in the entire city is on Fifth and Mission. (Parking in SF is like breathing underwater.) Now however, there is a true perk to this local. Though situated next to The Metreon ( a giant mall with a movie theatre and virtually nothing else in it - it's bizarre) the real joy is the new Bloomingdales that has just sprung up across the way. I killed some time in there getting some pillows and tops before the show. You know how hard it is to find pillows that aren't stuffed with feathers? Hard. Nils got a nice Marc shirt and we all lamented Godiva's lack of cruelty free chocolates. It's for the best anyway...less sugar in the mouth.
Truly, however, Adam, Fritch or Jmann would be the one's to talk to about SF. I rarely spend too much time there...I mean, there's nowhere to park.

In non Golden Clockowork news, I loved Marie Anotoinette. Kirsten was beautiful, the imagery and outfits were breathtaking and the soundtrack is untouchable. You can't argue with orchestral Siouxie, TWO Cure tracks, and an Adam and the Ants sex scene. On the way to the movie someone called me Mr. Murder before flashing a camera in my face. It made me wanna go on a killing spree a little bit. The film and post show latte made me feel better.

There's a new Samiam I'm about to give some attention to..then some tea...I'm sick. It's been a bit since I've come down with anything. I'm gonna beat this one before Rochester damnitt!

hydrated from golden time,

DXH

Currently listening :
World Waits
By Jeremy Enigk
Release date: By 17 October, 2006

4:16 PM
tabooXchanz
tabooXchanz
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1063