xXx Ennui xXx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Go down

Thursday, October 19, 2006 Empty Thursday, October 19, 2006

Post by tabooXchanz Fri 09 Feb 2007, 7:35 pm

How are you really gonna drink a glass of that stuff?

I believe Sam has been up 38 hrs or so. Tyler would have clocked the same hours of delirium if he hadn't passed out on the couch about an hour ago. I didn't mind as it provided me with the quickly taken opportunity to squeeze myself between him and Samantha. My new, naked Malfi friend perched on Tyler's chest (Malfi's are magical you know?) and the three made a great composition for Polaroids. I gave up my position as the sandwich filling and got behind a cute piece of japanese plastic to make them and their scene permanent. They're still lying next to me despite having left.

Once again, I too am lacking sleep as can be correctly presumed both by intuitive, perceptive reading thus far and any historical knowledge of my usual state when writing these.

It's good to see the folks. Even the family that I've been with everyday for the past month look better when in their element....but don't we all?

Oh, the shoes, the shoes, the shoes. I've taken a recent fancy not only to magical plush critters but to slip on shoes. Odd, I know. As I've been working on this playlist for tomorrow's Blackplanet the Vans, Macbeths, Cons, and Zboys littered about the floor have proven worthy obstacles during my contemplative pacing jags. They're everywhere. I've longed for my oxblood boots the past few days, but they're neither slip ons, nor are they on this floor....wonder where they are. Shoes, shoes, shoes.

I learned a new word in Scottland from Fat Ritchie - "Cunting." I'm a fan.

Fat Ritchie is a large, talented, vocally colorful chef who I believe puts back Jack Daniels like I do Smart Water.. and I learned this word by observing a great exchange. It went like this:

Million Dollar Matt "How's the Tuna today Ritchie?"

Ritchie (thick, THICK British accent) "How do you think it is? It's Cunting Cuntish."

MDM "I'll take a cunting piece of tuna then."

I'm mainly writing this to share the love of that exchange.

Tyler's Birthday is Saturday. I got him Boss (red label) because now that he's a hero, he needs a new wardrobe and it's a good start. Speaking of heros I believe Tiger Army and Dear and Departed on working on records as I type. I'm much looking forward to those.

That's it...I'm done. This is going absolutely nowhere and I can tell I could just go on forever.

...but before I go..how bout this..... Anybody so inclined can send a message and entitle it "Golden Clockwork." In the message give me a topic. I wont write back but I'll check them and if I find a topic that either interests me or doesn't make me wanna pass out, I'll write about it within the week.....boy diggidy. It's like recess in the snow!

inbetweendays,

DXH

Currently listening :
The Crane Wife
By The Decemberists
Release date: By 03 October, 2006

11:39 PM
tabooXchanz
tabooXchanz
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1063