xXx Ennui xXx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cho Seung-Hui

2 posters

Go down

Cho Seung-Hui Empty Cho Seung-Hui

Post by tabooXchanz Fri 20 Apr 2007, 11:32 pm

Cho Seung - Hui

This is the same fundamental problem happening in todays world with people just being totally wicked and evil to others because they are different and sometimes for no particular reason, you at times have to wonder what posseses these people to be so evil....I believe the whole thing could have been prevented, the guy was just shy and they ridiculed him for it and it really hurt him and yunno created psychological problems for him, I'm not justifying what he did at all but I think it could have been prevented with all the warning signs and everything and yunno which person really could take all that ridicule I mean he would break sometime just that they didn't believe in breaking he would do that....don't underestimate people....

what do we learn from this?

I believe all those people who know they are really mean to people because they are shy or some stupid reason or another shouldn't do that...I mean if you have a life why would you go around wrecking other people's lives, go do something intelligent with your time...

In closing don't be mean without valid reason...well I mean God wants us to treat our enemies like friends but I'm not gonna lie sometimes no matter how hard I try that won't happen...

So guyz tell me your opinions on this.
tabooXchanz
tabooXchanz
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1063
Job : Student
Hobbies : singing, listening to music, computers, tech toys, AFI
Registration date : 2007-01-31

https://ennui.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Cho Seung-Hui Empty Re: Cho Seung-Hui

Post by niqui Fri 11 May 2007, 8:44 pm

Cho's problems definitely stemmed from the ridicule of his peers to which he couldn't stand up to. In physics, with the laws of elasticities, we say,if alot pressure is being applied and you refuse to bend then you will no doubt break.

That's what happened to Cho, he couldn't handle that mass jeering and he didn't or couldn't "bend" to fit an acceptable societal mould, so he fractured. Severely.

But I have to disagree on the point that people are going to try and learn a lesson from this about ridiculing others or isolating those whom they deem different.

Apartheids weren't just invented by some random South African bigot, you know. The idea of group or individual isolation is ancient and it has been happening since before the time of Moses. And surely, if humanity hasn't learnt its lesson by now, a good 4 millenia later, it never will. And I sincerely doubt one guy massacreing 32 people will ever change that kind human behaviour.

Five years from now, when the U.S. government has spent MILLIONS setting up memorials for the 32 victims, people are gonna be like "Who the fuck was Cho Seung-Hui?"

Face it, no matter how far we come and how civilized we say we are, socially, human beings will never evolve beyond anything greater that the primitve club tote-ing caveman. We still follow the cruel code of nature, the strong survive and weak gets eaten. We still feed on the weak, who are those who can't or won't conform to the norms of society.
Cho was the unfortunate victim of this eons old practice and he decided it was time to fight and win by ensuring that his enemies stayed down. Permanently.

Many may argue, including myself, that "Why the hell did he attack so randomly? Shouldn't he just shoot the people he hated and leave the innocents alone?" Who knows what happens when the brain gets over heated. Everything could have suddenly appeared to be his enemy.

I'll end by saying, it was a tragedy that occured at VTech, so many lives lost pointlessly, but by no means is this the last time we're going to hear of school massacre. Other self-proclaimed martyrs like Cho will rise up and commit atrocities that will make VTech seem insignificant.
niqui
niqui

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2007-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by tabooXchanz Fri 11 May 2007, 9:07 pm

well I mean I think there could be change in these evil human traditions and such, I don't think it will happen straight away but I think it will be gradual, I don't think u can count the past in this as I think people have just begun to change a bit this century, i mean before people were basically single minded in everything and really ignorant...now people are becoming more aware, yea it's true it may never happen but I have hope it will, being the optimist I am
tabooXchanz
tabooXchanz
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1063
Job : Student
Hobbies : singing, listening to music, computers, tech toys, AFI
Registration date : 2007-01-31

https://ennui.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content