xXx Ennui xXx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+Blog+ : Friday, June 08, 2007

Go down

+Blog+ : Friday, June 08, 2007 Empty +Blog+ : Friday, June 08, 2007

Post by tabooXchanz Mon 18 Jun 2007, 10:10 pm

I TOLD you about the bubbles!

Tired

Probably should be in bed.

I'm writing this instead.

And rhyming.

This happened in the airport recently:

I was on my beloved wireless device, minding my own business whilst having a most certainly important conversation when a lanky, unfortunately dressed man addressed me. He wore a baggy t-shirt tucked into his baggy acid washed jeans. His hat was one of those fitted linen models - the type that would be given away perhaps at a company pic nic or for free with the opening of a checking account. We'll say it was salmon.

As I reached down to open the bag of vegan cookies that Smith and Jade's mom had made for me, the tall intruder cut my treat flow off with:

"You in a band?"

"Yes," I responded, then immediately returned to my attention to my side kick conversation.
He went on..

"So you sound like the Chili Peppers?"

Sigh

"Yeah, pretty much" I responded without looking up.

Next he said, and I swear this is true, "I bet you guys are great to bungee jump to!?"

Me: "Oh yeah, totally."

He then informed me that he likes to bungee jump and sky dive to the Chili Pepper and that they are in fact GREAT to bungee jump to as well he presumed my band to be.

I was deciding whether or not to grab another cookie or just dump them out so I could use the large zip lock bag to asphyxiate myself with. I decided instead to offer him a cookie.

"Oh, hope there not Tikka Tack tribe cookies, tee hee, (wink wink, nudge nudge!") said he. (I'm taking liberties with the name of the tribe but you get the point.)

Tired, I was so tired as I asked sadly "what?"

"TIKKA TAK TRIBE cookies!, You know! They make speeeeeecial cookies."

Further depressed and refusing to bite I said curtly "Drugs? Are you referring to POT cookies?"

"Yes," he said only slightly dejected and informed me of some made-up psychedelic tribe's baking habits.

"NO, there's no POT in the cookies. They are, however, vegan."

He took a tikka tak free cookie, ate it, and said that it was really good.

Finally he decided to take my cookie and my spirit and leave me back to my sidekick convo.

I thought you should know.

There's more blaqkaudio news coming soon. I can't wait for you all to hear this record.

I accidentally stabbed myself with my own switchblade. Don't follow suit.

DXH

+Blog+ : Friday, June 08, 2007 11jUOjoScWL
Currently listening :
Wincing the Night Away
By The Shins
Release date: By 23 January, 2007+Blog+ : Friday, June 08, 2007 Ir?t=myspace08-20&l=xm2&o=1&a=B000K2VHN2

3:38 AM
tabooXchanz
tabooXchanz
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1063
Job : Student
Hobbies : singing, listening to music, computers, tech toys, AFI
Registration date : 2007-01-31

https://ennui.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down