xXx Ennui xXx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts on Israel.

2 posters

Go down

Thoughts on Israel. Empty Thoughts on Israel.

Post by niqui Fri 22 Jun 2007, 8:17 pm

Disclaimer: My criticisms of Israel should not be viewed as anti-semetic. I have nothing against jews.

Being a christian you hear about Israel and Jerusalem being the holy city.
But the truth is, the state of Israel disbanded centuries ago and the jews had spread out across europe. Those that didn't settled in PALESTINE!!!

It wasn't until after the holocaust that the jews decided "oooh we want our land back!" and in 1948 with the help of the forever righteous US of frickin A and the international community, they decided to split palestine ( for jews and arabs both inhabited it at that time) and gave the jews a larger protion of the land. The arabs refused to accept this, as they felt the division was unfair and it also, might i add, incited the anger of other arabs in the midle east.

The jews beat off and crushed paelstinian resistance forces and chomped off for themselves palestinian land the size of Iowa, leaving the palestinians with only the west bank and gaza.
When other arab states retaliated, like Jordan and Lebanon, Israelis kicked their asses too and took bite out their lands also. The UN had to step in and tell Israel to "slow down honey, don't be too greedy" and Israel eventually relinquished some of the territory. To this day, Israel has not given back to Syria a region called the Sheeba farms.

Now I say, do we really have to wonder why countries like palestine, iran, iraq, egypt and syria are so pissed off at Israel. They committed a crime and the international community, especially the great big justice seeking USA had sat back and allowed it to happen, heck even supplied Israel with tanks and planes to do the job.
Fifty years on, palestinians are still internally displaced after the division . Mothers can't find children; families separarted.

Now, I get that back then, the international community felt guilty for not doing something to stop the holocaust . And guilty they should have been,becuase incredibly enough the olympics were held in Germany while the holocaust was going on and all the officials were like : "oh evryting is fine and dandy, nothing to see here...jews being killed and dead bodies being massed in the street...aww nonsense..."
But how do you justify achieving the stabilization of jewish state while sacrificing the security and comfort of arab palestinians. If the USA was so damned compassionate why didn't it give the jews a part of America, wisconsin maybe, i hear the whether is pretty good there?
But nooooooo! Plant Israel smack dab in the see middle of arab nations and worsen the situation by kicking their arab brethrens off their land, ooh yes that scenario makes for great relationships between religions.
Cuz nothing quite says my God is better than your God like brute force, blood and twisted metal.
niqui
niqui

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2007-04-15

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Israel. Empty Re: Thoughts on Israel.

Post by niqui Thu 05 Jul 2007, 8:50 pm

what you peeps fraid to get into a debate on me with this one...huh...CHICKEN!!! BK CHICK-KUN!!!

I seriously wanna hear what you think.
niqui
niqui

Back to top Go down

Post by tabooXchanz Thu 05 Jul 2007, 11:29 pm

lol it's seriously not that, atleast for me, i'm just not very well learned on this subject Laughing but basically I don't think everyone should blame USA for everything yunno
tabooXchanz
tabooXchanz
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1063
Job : Student
Hobbies : singing, listening to music, computers, tech toys, AFI
Registration date : 2007-01-31

https://ennui.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by niqui Sun 08 Jul 2007, 8:17 pm

nope nah blame USA for evryting, alot is the fault of the third reich. the holocaust left the jews vulnerable and they needed security which lay in their home turf of Israel.

just like after slavery, blacks sought some form of identity and stability among the race and in all honesty, we still are doing so. But I'm fraid we have gone to an insane level of political correctness, where blacks can say one thing that is obviously offensive like 'nigger' but if a white boy who is singing along to a hiphop song ever dares sings the word 'nigger', which is in the song, oh we are ready to lynch him.

funny how ironic life can be huh?
niqui
niqui

Back to top Go down

Post by tabooXchanz Sun 08 Jul 2007, 8:22 pm

Laughing fo real
tabooXchanz
tabooXchanz
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1063
Job : Student
Hobbies : singing, listening to music, computers, tech toys, AFI
Registration date : 2007-01-31

https://ennui.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum