xXx Ennui xXx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Too Much Promises Brodda Bruce!!!

2 posters

Go down

Too Much Promises Brodda Bruce!!! Empty Too Much Promises Brodda Bruce!!!

Post by niqui Thu 26 Jul 2007, 9:50 pm

When Mr. Golding came out with his plan to free up secondary education, I was openly skeptical, thinking WHERE in the HELL, the jamaican government (that barely can fix the roads and this is when a blue moon comes around) was going to get the money an estimated(an underestimated) 1 BILLION dollars to finance this endeavour.
But you know, i said, its a good premise and i like that they said "Its not a matter of whether or not we can afford it. We have to afford." I admired that.

But then when sister P finally announced the damned election date, and boy did the date rankle moi, and Brodda Bruce come wit the promise that if elected, within 100 days of his appointment as pm, he would modify the ja constiution to permit a fixed election date like which Canada and USA has.confused

I was like okay, a little too hot there Bruce. Like this is soo not really a big ja issue. Ja people want you to talk about crime reduction, employment creation and taking measures against police corruption. I was like : Bruce you can come better than that, man. Sleep

Then like a one-two jab, Mr. Golding started pulling the political bullshit out of his ass, trying to counter the surge in the PNP campaign.
The last promise from Bruce that I happenned to overhear while listening to that dyamn Mottey(sp?) Perkins was "no hospital fees for ja ppls".

WTF? Is that possible?! Okay Bruce, what going on? Ah whe yuh ah get so much money? Yuh running some major cocaine operation? You deh pon Fidel Castro will or sum'ting and a go wallow in millions when the the old commuist dinosaur finally keel over?

So, election date as of today, deh only 1 month and 2 days away. I can only wonder what else Brodda Bruce and his campaign advisors have to shake out of the macca tree of political tricks and cons.
niqui
niqui

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2007-04-15

Back to top Go down

Too Much Promises Brodda Bruce!!! Empty Re: Too Much Promises Brodda Bruce!!!

Post by tabooXchanz Fri 27 Jul 2007, 6:49 am

well I mean about the school fees, I don't think Jamaica is really that poor in terms of the finances I just think those peeps running government don't know the priorities of the country , how to use the money properly...now with the health care, he said on tv that free health care for old people , i never heard all people...he was harping on old people from portia declared babies cus he was saying she should have done both....

now it's always fun to see these political people and all their campaigning Laughing

damn did u see nadrien palmer on the pmp commercial?? she was in my year I'm sure you know her, tall dark, skinny and loud Laughing I was like bombaaat, with weave and all Laughing
tabooXchanz
tabooXchanz
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1063
Job : Student
Hobbies : singing, listening to music, computers, tech toys, AFI
Registration date : 2007-01-31

https://ennui.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by niqui Sat 28 Jul 2007, 12:18 pm

yes bruce said free healthcare for old ppl in response to portia's claim for free health for ppl under 18. but he also lately said no hospital fees for ja ppl, as in when you go to hospitals you no longer have to pay money to see a doctor.
diff. from free healthcare for seniors.

and yeah mi did see Nadrean, could neva forget a face like that. the weave neva really fit her though.
niqui
niqui

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2007-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by tabooXchanz Sat 28 Jul 2007, 2:27 pm

lol tru dat weave just look like "weave" lol shes worn that to scoo b4 im sure Laughing
tabooXchanz
tabooXchanz
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1063
Job : Student
Hobbies : singing, listening to music, computers, tech toys, AFI
Registration date : 2007-01-31

https://ennui.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum