xXx Ennui xXx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in brothers an sisters

5 posters

Go down

WHERE DO WE GO WEN WE ALL DIE

Come in brothers an sisters Empty33%Come in brothers an sisters Empty 33% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Come in brothers an sisters Empty0%Come in brothers an sisters Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Come in brothers an sisters Empty Come in brothers an sisters

Post by jr Mon 03 Dec 2007, 1:15 pm

I ave notice no one has taken over this setion well first i ave and i will dedicate all ma time in religion so lets all worship on a tuesday and on thursday...so come to ere wen u feeling in need of knowlegde an without chanz this forum wouldnt be possible..let all remeber that.

chanz we loooooove you..
jr
jr
Protege
Protege

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Back to top Go down

Come in brothers an sisters Empty Re: Come in brothers an sisters

Post by Snyper Mon 03 Dec 2007, 8:43 pm

Hold on a moment there. Your intentions, are really good ones. The problem is that you need to realize that you can't assume that everyone here shares the same religious point of view. There may be those who are extreme rockers, and may feel offended by your motion. There may be others who are rastafarian, aethiests, and ismalmic in nature (I went overboard with the last one). Personally for me I was jewish, before I converted to christianity.

There is even an elite group (I'll state more on this later) that you may be undermining with this. Nonetheless, the idea is a good one, but I think you have tried to get two concurrent themes in one paradigm.

You stated the thread with a poll, then embedded a gathering session in there somewhere. This should be really interesting.
Snyper
Snyper

Number of posts : 872
Job : Student
Hobbies : Composing rhythims using audition software (any my trusty electronic keyboard)
Registration date : 2007-10-12

http://www.techjamaica.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GEOvanne Mon 03 Dec 2007, 9:24 pm

wait, soemthing is wrong with that poll.

heaven and hell should be in the same vote thingy

cause, you either go to heaven OR hell
GEOvanne
GEOvanne
Dragon
Dragon

Number of posts : 251
Job : Burninator
Hobbies : burninating
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Death metal kid Max Mon 03 Dec 2007, 9:41 pm

Snyper wrote:Hold on a moment there. Your intentions, are really good ones. The problem is that you need to realize that you can't assume that everyone here shares the same religious point of view. There may be those who are extreme rockers, and may feel offended by your motion. There may be others who are rastafarian, aethiests, and ismalmic in nature (I went overboard with the last one). Personally for me I was jewish, before I converted to christianity.

There is even an elite group (I'll state more on this later) that you may be undermining with this. Nonetheless, the idea is a good one, but I think you have tried to get two concurrent themes in one paradigm.

You stated the thread with a poll, then embedded a gathering session in there somewhere. This should be really interesting.

Simply put, Snyper's right, not bcuz Jamaica is a predominantly Christian country, means that every1 here is christian, and that certainly doesn't mean every1 here is,not to be selfinh, but i'm not too sure I consider myself a christian anymore. Anyways, tthis thread is for every1 to discuss their religious views, not jus christian, hence why I begged Chanz to create it. So, post away, and let me refute ur puny arguement:twisted:. lol jkin, but seriously, maybe through this we can find out about other religions and thereby make an educated decision.
Death metal kid Max
Death metal kid Max
Protege
Protege

Number of posts : 60
Job : Banker, Sorceror, Elementalist.
Hobbies : Witchcraft
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post by jr Mon 03 Dec 2007, 10:12 pm

Good nite all respected personel,rockers an dragons ,this channel is not a resistance it is a learning process on which we all should learn the beliefs of our fellow friends.........hence all though we dnt share same beliefs, but we must put into account even though we dnt share same beliefs we all have a place deep down in our hearts that we all go...so sharing these beliefs is just a learning process

an snyper didnt you have to learn before u converted....think about it? while sharing our various beliefs mite help others to convert too.
jr
jr
Protege
Protege

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by tabooXchanz Mon 03 Dec 2007, 10:15 pm

yea i did create this section with religion in general in mind not jst christianity...but the gesture jr is gr8 nothin is wrong if u wanna do the whole meeting thing but i guess not everyone will be partaking cus im sure lots of peeps may not be christian
tabooXchanz
tabooXchanz
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1063
Hobbies : singing, listening to music, computers, tech toys, AFI
Registration date : 2007-01-31

https://ennui.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Snyper Fri 14 Dec 2007, 1:07 pm

GEOvanne wrote:heaven and hell should be in the same vote thingy

cause, you either go to heaven OR hell
I'm in agreement with this motion.

Whats the last option of the poll, all about anyway? I don't get it. Looking it up online, is not of much help, as there isn't any credible evidence (that I've seen thus far) to support this.
Snyper
Snyper

Number of posts : 872
Hobbies : Composing rhythims using audition software (any my trusty electronic keyboard)
Registration date : 2007-10-12

http://www.techjamaica.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum