xXx Ennui xXx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christians are confused....

4 posters

Go down

Christians are confused.... Empty Christians are confused....

Post by jr Sun 13 Jan 2008, 11:46 am

Christians are confused.... Jesusb10

they say Jesus Christ is god but when i did research on it ,it get a different detail.....pslam 83: 18 and john 3:16 states that they are different so dont this give you thoughts that they are confused what yall think?
jr
jr
Protege
Protege

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Back to top Go down

Christians are confused.... Empty Re: Christians are confused....

Post by Snyper Sun 13 Jan 2008, 12:10 pm

I haven't read the passage yet, but modern day crhistians believe in the 'trinity'. This is would be the 'father', 'son', and 'holy ghost'. Some theoretically propose that they really are all the same.

Your question, is a bit vague. Can you please rephrase it so that I can understand better what you are trying to ask?
Snyper
Snyper

Number of posts : 872
Job : Student
Hobbies : Composing rhythims using audition software (any my trusty electronic keyboard)
Registration date : 2007-10-12

http://www.techjamaica.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tabooXchanz Sun 13 Jan 2008, 3:43 pm

There are some things within christianity that you just cannot rationalize or try and place logic within, you can only think on it emotionally, spiritually...the whole thing is that they are the same but they are also separated, what I mean is they are all just different manifestations of God so in essence they are all God just in different forms
tabooXchanz
tabooXchanz
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1063
Hobbies : singing, listening to music, computers, tech toys, AFI
Registration date : 2007-01-31

https://ennui.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Snyper Sun 13 Jan 2008, 3:45 pm

With this being said, I guess you are trying to say that christians aren't as confused as Jr claims. Is tis assumption correct?
Snyper
Snyper

Hobbies : Composing rhythims using audition software (any my trusty electronic keyboard)

Back to top Go down

Post by tabooXchanz Sun 13 Jan 2008, 3:45 pm

oh Jr try not to generalise like that though, because some of us here, including me are christians and I don't consider myself confused as to my belief but that is a good question
tabooXchanz
tabooXchanz
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Snyper Sun 13 Jan 2008, 4:14 pm

Now having read the passage. I have now concluded that Jr himself, may have mis-understood what was meant by that scripture. Jr, which biblical edition are you reading from?
Snyper
Snyper

Back to top Go down

Post by jr Mon 14 Jan 2008, 12:39 am

tabooXchanz wrote:but they are also separated, what I mean is they are all just different manifestations of God so in essence they are all God just in different forms

Channy i must say how can they be one an pslam 83:18 states that is name is Jehovah, an yet John 3:16,17 states that jesus his is only begotten son,so if am understanding you clearly god game down and give is life for us ,yet reaviling his self to human ,then he again state that one man shall she the father and live.......so if they are the same person ,wouldnt maybe then the bible has an error?
then agian christian believe in going to heaven yet revlation 20:3-10 states that there is only 144 000 that will go into heaven to be priest of christ....so i know there is more christian that that worlld wide so how do all believe in goin to heaven? revelation clearly states that theyll be special choosen an the others will be the great crowd that will reside on the earth.

sorry about the previous poost i made a slight erro with the quote feature that i ave nt fully mastered yet.

All refrences where welled research and taken from the King james version ,an the new world translationof the holy Scriptures and i must say i take relgion very serioulsy i even went to high religous personels in various churches fallening under christianty an well understood.
tabooXchanz wrote:but they are also separated, what I mean is they are all just different manifestations of God so in essence they are all God just in different forms

Channy i must say how can they be one an pslam 83:18 states that is name is Jehovah, an yet John 3:16,17 states that jesus his is only begotten son,so if am understanding you clearly god game down and give is life for us ,yet reaviling his self to human ,then he again state that one man shall she the father and live.......so if they are the same person ,wouldnt maybe then the bible has an error?
then agian christian believe in going to heaven yet revlation 20:3-10 states that there is only 144 000 that will go into heaven to be priest of christ....so i know there is more christian that that worlld wide so how do all believe in goin to heaven? revelation clearly states that theyll be special choosen an the others will be the great crowd that will reside on the earth.

sorry about the previous poost i made a slight erro with the quote feature that i ave nt fully mastered yet.

All refrences where welled research and taken from the King james version ,an the new world translationof the holy Scriptures and i must say i take relgion very serioulsy i even went to high religous personels in various churches fallening under christianty an well understood.
Snyper wrote:, but modern day crhistians believe in the 'trinity'. This is would be the 'father', 'son', and 'holy ghost

Well this is believe to be a doctrin because there is no bibical proof of this. there is one such articule that will be of some what interesting that i ave found which is:

The TRINITY

Is God three-in-one?

Christians are confused.... 00-logo

Does the Bible teach that God is a “Trinity”—three persons in one being? Most professing Christians answer “yes.” Although long the litmus test of traditional Christianity, the triune god is deemed a mystery unable to be understood. Other questions arise: How does the sacrifice of Christ fit with the “three-in-one” god? How did Jesus “extricate” Himself from the Father and the Holy Spirit to die as Savior? And then there is this: If God is not a trinity, what is He? What have scholars, theologians and Bible students missed? Millions assume the trinity doctrine to be true and that Scripture proves it. Yet, God’s Word reveals something very different—and much greater—about the nature of the true God. Here, made plain, are the facts of history—and what the Bible really teaches about what and whom is its author!

BY DAVID C. PACK

and the link is: http://www.thercg.org/books/ttigtio.html?cid=g0211&s_kwcid=christian%20trinity|1019875741&gclid=CLe7zsDu9JACFUV0OAodT1XQ0Q
jr
jr
Protege
Protege

Back to top Go down

Post by Snyper Mon 14 Jan 2008, 6:15 am

I'll need a moment for this.
Snyper
Snyper

Back to top Go down

Post by jr Mon 14 Jan 2008, 2:52 pm

DO take your time synpers cause im in hurry,am still gathering proof of my reasons.
jr
jr
Protege
Protege

Back to top Go down

Post by Snyper Mon 14 Jan 2008, 10:11 pm

...gathering proof. I like that. lol
Snyper
Snyper

Back to top Go down

Post by jr Tue 15 Jan 2008, 12:50 am

YEP still researching
jr
jr
Protege
Protege

Back to top Go down

Post by Snyper Tue 15 Jan 2008, 6:36 am

Please don't fabricate anything for your research. Just give us your facts straight-up. It seems as if you've been doing some reading outside of the scope we've discussed in person.
Snyper
Snyper

Back to top Go down

Post by GEOvanne Fri 25 Jan 2008, 2:51 pm

........OMFG jr is one confussed ......... (let me not say)

why dosnt he just go to a church and ask the pastor?

the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost are not all the same.

GOD, Jesus and the Holy Ghost are all different beings and not different manifestations of the same god

the trinity is seen as all three in one, being one entity, which is wrong.

the Kings James versian is the most accurate translation of the bible in english.

and also, views on whole "one god" thing will differ in the denominations. penticostals believe in three different beings,
while jehovias whitnesses believe in the trinity

Jesus Christ is not God.
God is the supreme being, but you can only get to him through Jesus the saviour (the whole dieing on the cross for our sins thing)
GEOvanne
GEOvanne
Dragon
Dragon

Number of posts : 251
Job : Burninator
Hobbies : burninating
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Snyper Fri 25 Jan 2008, 9:51 pm

GEOvanne wrote:Jesus Christ is not God.
This is where everyone starts fighting. Which denomination are you exactly?
Snyper
Snyper

Back to top Go down

Post by tabooXchanz Mon 28 Jan 2008, 3:44 pm

exactly Laughing I can so predict a huge debate on this because I believe that they are one in the same, it's just different manifestations of God, while Geo seems to think otherwise, I must also ask the question what denomination are you, and why would you disregard sections of scripture which state they are the same, they are god just the different manifestations, once again.

A healthy religious debate is always good, we all need to enlighten each other on things we may be in the dark about so we must share our opinions freely, but remember don't try to force anything down anyone's throat...just state your opinion and thaz it
tabooXchanz
tabooXchanz
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Snyper Tue 29 Jan 2008, 12:32 am

No one is attacking you GEO (or waiting to lynch you tomorrow at school), but I'd like to hear you reasoning for such a statement. Is there a specific literature item that you've been reading that suggests this? What does Jesus Christ signify to you exactly? What do you think his crucifixion symbolizes in the grand scheme of things?
Snyper
Snyper

Back to top Go down

Post by GEOvanne Tue 29 Jan 2008, 6:33 am

i went out and asked and it turns out that God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost are three different beings that work with ach other, one in the same, not different manifestation of one guy.

im church of God, which would be penticostal and this is the last time i post something here, really dont like talking bout religion
GEOvanne
GEOvanne
Dragon
Dragon

Number of posts : 251
Job : Burninator
Hobbies : burninating
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Snyper Tue 29 Jan 2008, 11:54 pm

We aren't pressuring you to say anything GEO, but I like having your input on topics like this. When you pray, who* do you pray to?

*which one
Snyper
Snyper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum