xXx Ennui xXx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+Blog+ : Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Go down

+Blog+ : Tuesday, February 27, 2007 Empty +Blog+ : Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Post by tabooXchanz Tue 27 Feb 2007, 4:56 pm

Like a Quadruped Comin' Atcha!

I can remember working on Snuff on Digital back when I lived in the frat house ( and no, I never was a frat boy). Jade and I are unsure as to exactly when we started this project but I believe it was no later than 02...I actually think it was around 01. Since then the world of afi has been so overwhelming that the beats only dwelt in the fantastical recesses of our dreams, and on a few demo's that Jade and I tracked in what Nick 13 once claimed was "his" room in my house...until recently.

In the past months Jade has been writing songs on the road, off the road, on the bus, on a plane...in Spain...I do not like green eggs and ham....and sending them to me to write melodies and words. This I did with great joy (as DAMN those tracks were inspiring) during any free minutes that I'd get at home. As of today, I have finished tracking said melodies and words over said songs and, boys and girls, let me tell you, I am thrilled to say that Blaqkaudio should be coming your way soon! I'm guessing summer.

Just to give you a vague idea of what's going on here I'll expound a bit. Blaqkaudio is Jade and I (Davey Havok.) It is the purely electronic project straight from the wiring of our hearts. You will find no guitars, no live drums - the soul is in the software as Andy says - but you will hear some beats, melodies and a lot of emotion. Really, musically, it touches on many different sub-genres of the greater electronic culture. So, basically you gotta hear it or talk to Nick 13, Dan Under or Stacy...they were there. There will be much opportunity to shake your collective ass.

So there you have it. Just wanted to drop in and say things. I hope the things were of interest.

Tea and Douglas P,

DXH

Currently listening :
The World That Summer
By Death in June
Release date: By 16 August, 2000

1:20 AM
tabooXchanz
tabooXchanz
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1063