xXx Ennui xXx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can't see the words when typing posts in the natural font

3 posters

Go down

I can't see the words when typing posts in the natural font Empty I can't see the words when typing posts in the natural font

Post by niqui Sat 01 Mar 2008, 5:49 pm

Hey admins, I'm literally typing like a blind woman right now. Forgive the typos por favor, because I simply cannot see whn using the natural white forum font colour while typing against the white backgoround of the the text box on the page. I have to be highling the text in order to see it.
I kno i can resort to changing the font colour but I'd have to do that evrytime i try to make a post. Plz someone correect it soo . thanks.
niqui
niqui

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2007-04-15

Back to top Go down

I can't see the words when typing posts in the natural font Empty Re: I can't see the words when typing posts in the natural font

Post by tabooXchanz Sat 01 Mar 2008, 7:18 pm

yea i realize this I'm trying to figure out a way to do this without having to change up the whole thing
tabooXchanz
tabooXchanz
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1063
Job : Student
Hobbies : singing, listening to music, computers, tech toys, AFI
Registration date : 2007-01-31

https://ennui.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I can't see the words when typing posts in the natural font Empty Re: I can't see the words when typing posts in the natural font

Post by Snyper Sat 01 Mar 2008, 7:36 pm

There is an HTML tag that can be slip-streamed in PHPBB3 to create an automatic mouse over effect. I'd be much easier to simply set a new 'default' text colour in the topgoo control panel, then have it automatically changed back, when the user clicks the send (submit) button.
Snyper
Snyper

Number of posts : 872
Job : Student
Hobbies : Composing rhythims using audition software (any my trusty electronic keyboard)
Registration date : 2007-10-12

http://www.techjamaica.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum