xXx Ennui xXx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oprah.... exposed

3 posters

Go down

Oprah.... exposed Empty Oprah.... exposed

Post by Taikenzor Sun 15 Jun 2008, 1:53 am

I'm not sure if you guys got an email I did with a link to youtube about Oprah and her view on Christianity....

Can agree that Oprah has been a generous person and has helped a lot of people. She's been a blessing to many... but the fact of the matter is GENEROSITY and other attributes seen as Christian like qualities won't get us into God's Kingdom, it's the belief in Jesus Christ's sacrifice on the cross for our sins.

Just like in another email I got:

Darkness is the absence of Light
Cold is the absence of Heat
Evil is the absence of God

Well God bless you all

Taikenzor
Taikenzor
Protege
Protege

Number of posts : 126
Job : Amateur Flash Animator
Hobbies : Creating mini cartoons, sketching, watching sunsets, hanging out with the DF Clan XD
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Oprah.... exposed Empty Re: Oprah.... exposed

Post by tabooXchanz Sun 15 Jun 2008, 9:35 pm

I don't think she was denying Jesus though...I think she is just confused as to what is in the Bible..and when she was speaking about the different paths i don't think she was blatantly referring to "religious or spiritual paths" of herself but I think she was saying that every culture had different things, so what is the path in our culture might not be it for another...If u get my drift
tabooXchanz
tabooXchanz
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1063
Job : Student
Hobbies : singing, listening to music, computers, tech toys, AFI
Registration date : 2007-01-31

https://ennui.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Snyper Mon 16 Jun 2008, 12:02 am

Taikenzor wrote:... but the fact of the matter is GENEROSITY and other attributes seen as Christian like qualities won't get us into God's Kingdom

I notice that you chose to base Oprah's statements on this note.
I'm in agreement with you, but you need to consider your typical infant (who has not yet reached the age of accoutability). We are all born in sin. Are you suggesting barring them from entering the kingdom of heaven, for this reason. Oprah's statement, wasn't structured properly (in my opinion), so it could have easily been misunderstood.
Snyper
Snyper

Number of posts : 872
Hobbies : Composing rhythims using audition software (any my trusty electronic keyboard)
Registration date : 2007-10-12

http://www.techjamaica.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Taikenzor Tue 17 Jun 2008, 2:53 am

Snyper wrote:I notice that you chose to base Oprah's statements on this note.
I'm in agreement with you, but you need to consider your typical infant (who has not yet reached the age of accoutability). We are all born in sin. Are you suggesting barring them from entering the kingdom of heaven, for this reason. Oprah's statement, wasn't structured properly (in my opinion), so it could have easily been misunderstood.

Well there are other videos on youtube so I guess you could go check them out.

Children... barred from Heaven?

Remember: Mark 10:14
But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not for of such is kingdom of God.

Well this doesn't answer your question much, but it is my thought God does what he does for His reasons
Taikenzor
Taikenzor
Protege
Protege

Hobbies : Creating mini cartoons, sketching, watching sunsets, hanging out with the DF Clan XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Taikenzor Tue 15 Jul 2008, 2:14 am

Wow... well i guess my post can't live on in here huh lol? I'm kidding but I guess as much as she says there are many paths to live live there is just one path to God.

Romans 5:1 - 6 around that area
Taikenzor
Taikenzor
Protege
Protege

Back to top Go down

Post by Snyper Tue 15 Jul 2008, 10:59 pm

Taikenzor wrote:well i guess my post can't live on in here huh
No one is having a problem with any of your posts. We are all entited to our opinions. I simply felt that you mis-judged someone's character (based on a rather vague statement).
Snyper
Snyper

Number of posts : 872
Hobbies : Composing rhythims using audition software (any my trusty electronic keyboard)
Registration date : 2007-10-12

http://www.techjamaica.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Taikenzor Mon 21 Jul 2008, 12:07 pm

I was just kidding about the post thing. Yeah everyone is entitled to there opinion senor and that's ok as long as they don't go on saying the truth is relative LOL

Well later
Taikenzor
Taikenzor
Protege
Protege

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum