xXx Ennui xXx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Go down

Monday, November 20, 2006 Empty Monday, November 20, 2006

Post by tabooXchanz Fri 09 Feb 2007, 7:24 pm

aaaaaaaand, we're rolling

Oh deary me am I tired. This one shall be quick for the brain is but a theoretical resident of my head at this moment. See...I just wrote that. That sucks...but shall remain.

I'm in Tokyo. The japanese gentlemen next to me on the flight over did this neat trick where he took an average newspaper and turned it into a percussion instrument simply by reading it. I mean, that's if you consider the nap destroying, wrinkling sound to be percussive. I do. At the very least it can be considered abrasive. It was also quite noteworthy that somehow through making his reading sing, he took a seemingly flat newspaper and turned it into a huge spherical mass of print and sound. He was quite the talent - a fine artist and a musician.The wakefulness at least afforded me the best airplane soup I've ever had. It was asparagus.

So here I am high above a blinking metropolis, delirious and full of macrobiotic vegan treats courtesy of some very thoughtful loved ones.

NZ and OZ were fantastic. Thank you all who made it so.

and in closing, for all the cards, presents, and interwebically magical BDAY messages....thank you everyone. It really does make me feel nice.

dreaming of bags of japanese fashion,

DXH

Currently listening :
Black Celebration
By Depeche Mode
Release date: By 25 October, 1990

8:11 AM
tabooXchanz
tabooXchanz
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1063