xXx Ennui xXx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+Blog+ : Saturday, March 17, 2007

Go down

+Blog+ : Saturday, March 17, 2007 Empty +Blog+ : Saturday, March 17, 2007

Post by tabooXchanz Sat 17 Mar 2007, 5:49 pm

These Tulips Taste Like Roses

Really, I prefer my gay cinema to be far less violent and nationalistically charged but 300 did look pretty. It also seems to be the consensus that I did a good job playing the role of the Persian God King which makes me feel good. Though we only shot a few months I did work hard and was pretty happy with my performance even if they did make me wear those horrid surface piercings. Nevertheless, I feel if my time had been better spent with Ms. Ricci's and JT's naked selves. I plan to amend that soon.

I shouldn't be up, I shouldn't be writing. I'm exhausted. I suppose in a moment I'll be reading and passing out. I am ready to finish this Chuck P (which I am enjoying) and get back into some of the genius of Sam Harris. It's just, when I'm handed a new Chuck P I gotta drop everything and dive into the disillusion. Same thing with the new NiN though Combichrist and Teddybears are still getting good spins. I'm very excited for the new A23, VNV and Amon Tobin as well. I'm told the latter is available in Europe but alas, not here yet.

Anyway, I was just on adding some new people so I thought I'd write some thaaaangs. It's wonderful to read so many nice comments about BFS...see the shirts and tattoos already appearing. We cannot wait to get more out to you.Wish I had a date to give you but it's still unknown to us. I'm still guessing summer let's all hope for sooner.

I've got some online galleries to sweat over....

DXH

Currently listening :
Pocket Symphony
By Air
Release date: By 06 March, 2007

2:32 AM
tabooXchanz
tabooXchanz
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1063
Job : Student