xXx Ennui xXx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Go down

Friday, January 26, 2007 Empty Friday, January 26, 2007

Post by tabooXchanz Fri 09 Feb 2007, 7:05 pm

Do You Sound Angry When You...?

Who needs special K? Really, sing all day. Sing high and loud and then spend a few hours channelling that breathy femme fatal in each and every one of you, and you'll find yourself deeper in a trance hole than an early 90's Limelight fixture. I'm lost, the past days and days of singing has gotten me quite deep into somnambulance. The traveling probably hasn't helped either. I've found myself screaming at elevator doors and menacing my friends with loud serenades of Oliver Twist solos. Oh, it's gas.

A very nice gentleman by the name of Milton who works at one of my favorite macro haunts gifted me a cupcake yesterday morning. I kept it in it's cute little plastic bubble casing all day, sequestered it away in it's perfect cupcake atrium til I decided it's time was up last night. It tasted like the atrium I believe. I'm told it made me taste like one of those toy balloons used to tie into Dachshunds. Wonderful.

At the restaurant I ran into Toby from H20 (he was with a nice gentleman named Michael who starred in True Romance), a still anonymous blonde girl with huge, pretty, blue eyes who I smile at often of late, and the old man that I think looks like Charles Bukowski - though Nick 13 and Adam argue that what he has in common with Charles is the fact that he's old and a man - who is always there. Every time I eat there, he's there. Morning, afternoon, night, he's there. It's bizarre.

I sang on Nick 13's record last week. It was a good time. I got some high quality hang time with Joe and Jerry together for the first time since DU was tracked. The Tiger Army record is going to be fantastic. Nick's voice is beautiful and his melodies are the same. I actually got to sing with an extremely talented gentleman for a few of the songs as well. I'll let Nick let you know who that was himself.

SNL was absolutely fabulous. The cast and everyone involved with the show were warm, welcoming and lovely. My mother told me today that the show first aired the year I was born. I feel as if I began watching around the same time I was enjoying Sesame Street and the wonders of kindergarden. Being on the show was a dream come true and, simply.. really, really fun. Jeremy Piven was very friendly and had quite the nice physique to go with his amiable personality.

The day before I spent shopping and hitting my favorite vegan spots. My recreational activities after the performance had me out til about six thirty am. I would go into detail, but I wasted too much of your time on plastic flavored pastries already. Good times were had.

the cupcake had it's redemption today through the delightful taste of it's peer

fucking cupcakes

DXH

Currently listening :
Strange Times
By Chameleons (UK)
Release date: By 23 September, 1997

6:59 PM
tabooXchanz
tabooXchanz
Administrator
Administrator