xXx Ennui xXx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GUYS...don't piss ur women off (part 2)

3 posters

Go down

GUYS...don't piss ur women off (part 2) Empty GUYS...don't piss ur women off (part 2)

Post by FireangelX Wed 26 Sep 2007, 1:34 am

• i have read about a man drinking alcohol, wife suddenly roasts his penis.
  • while some poor bloke vaccums his penis. (trying not to laugh here Laughing , just did)

But here is something thats going to have you run for cover...well for all the males.

CAN BE SEEN IN YAHOO! NEWS.COM

KUALA LUMPUR (Reuters) - Malaysian doctors have reattached a man's nearly severed penis after his first wife, enraged by his comparison of her sex skills with those of his younger second wife, decided to chop it off with a kitchen knife

The man, a 43-year-old Indonesian worker in southern Johor state, was lying in bed with his 48-year-old wife talking about his newly wed second wife, who is in her 30s, when the incident happened, the New Straits Times newspaper reported.

Despite his shock and pain, the man managed to pull on his trousers and ride his motorcycle to a nearby hospital, where doctors had to put in 11 stitches to reattach the organ.

The man later complained to police, who arrested the woman and plan to charge her with voluntarily causing grievous hurt with a dangerous weapon, which carries the penalty of a three-year jail term and a fine, the newspaper reported.
FireangelX
FireangelX

Number of posts : 153
Job : writer n photographer
Hobbies : NeRDY MuSic LoVER!
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Back to top Go down

GUYS...don't piss ur women off (part 2) Empty Re: GUYS...don't piss ur women off (part 2)

Post by niqui Mon 08 Oct 2007, 12:14 am

you know what they say...hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...hehe
niqui
niqui

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2007-04-15

Back to top Go down

GUYS...don't piss ur women off (part 2) Empty Re: GUYS...don't piss ur women off (part 2)

Post by FireangelX Mon 08 Oct 2007, 11:55 pm

true true!!!!
FireangelX
FireangelX

Number of posts : 153
Job : writer n photographer
Hobbies : NeRDY MuSic LoVER!
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Snyper Fri 12 Oct 2007, 7:33 pm

Someone please explain this to me. How does a guy actually allow this to happen? I'd understand if he was totally asleep. I'm just happy to know that he didn't bleed to death.

The title of this thread, is a huge pun, in itself. I'm sorry that it had to end this way nonetheless. Then again, it could have been worse given the circumstances.
GUYS...don't piss ur women off (part 2) Stillfried
Snyper
Snyper

Number of posts : 872
Job : Student
Hobbies : Composing rhythims using audition software (any my trusty electronic keyboard)
Registration date : 2007-10-12

http://www.techjamaica.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down