xXx Ennui xXx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Austrian Father Locked Daughter in Basement for 24 y(Part 1)

4 posters

Go down

Austrian Father Locked Daughter in Basement for 24 y(Part 1) Empty Austrian Father Locked Daughter in Basement for 24 y(Part 1)

Post by FireangelX Fri 02 May 2008, 10:48 am

More details have emerged in the story coming out of Amstettin, Austria, of the father who now admits he locked his daughter in the dungeon like basement of his home for 24 years and that he committed “incest” with her.

The Sins of The Father

Austrian Father Locked Daughter in Basement for 24 y(Part 1) 28_04_2008---11_20_324504a
Josef Fritzl

Josef Fritzl admits he not only locked his 19-year-old daughter Elisabeth in a homemade dungeon, but that he also “fathered” seven children with her acting as midwife.

According to the Austrian Times, Josef warned his daughter and the three children sentenced to remain below, that the cellar-dungeon was booby trapped. Police took this threat seriously as Josef was a qualified electrician as well as a retired engineer in construction who had wired several electronic locks on his property.

Josef’s background as a retired engineer who worked in construction may explain how he was able to build a secret set of rooms in the basement of the family home, a gray concrete villa in Amstettin, Austria. The hidden entrance to the dungeon was so “secret” that supposedly even his own wife and Elisabeth’s mother had ‘no idea’ that downstairs in the cellar was her imprisoned daughter and three of her children.

A son-in-law who lived in the house for 3 years said he had been in the cellar on one occasion and that it was filled with junk, that he had “no idea that a few metres away this family were living”.

Elisabeth

According to the Austrian Times, at age 19, Elisabeth, working as a waitress at a local service station, was reported missing to the police by her mother on August 29, 1984. A few weeks later a “letter” arrived from the girl where she purportedly told her parents to “let her live her own life” and to “respect her wishes”. By this time Elisabeth had already been drugged, handcuffed by her father, and locked away in the homemade dungeon beneath the family villa. She had no idea the next time she would be allowed to leave would be seven children and 24 years later.

Josef’s cruelty knew no bounds as he chose to allow three of the children a “means” of escape from the basement by allegedly depositing the babies on the doorstep, papers in hand from Elisabeth, stating the children were hers but that she could not take care of them.

The first baby on the doorstep, Lisa, arrived in May of 1993 with a “note” from Elisabeth. The note stated that Elisabeth already had two children and could not take care of a third.

The second baby, a 10 month-old girl, Monica, arrived on the doorstep in December of 1994. The third baby arrived in August of 1997, a 15 month old boy, Alex.

Three of the children, Kerstin, age 19, Stefann, age 18, and Felix, age 5, remained locked below, never to have seen sunlight, their only source of the outside world, their grandfather and a television set. It was when the 19-year-old Kerstin became critically ill that Josef’s secret world began to collapse around him.

The Dungeon The Basement

Elisabeth was 19 when her father allegedly drugged, then handcuffed her and secreted her in the room in the basement. The secret door was behind shelves stacked with containers. Josef had devised a code known only to him that opened a door made of reinforced steel. The passages were narrow, only 5 1/2 ft. tall and lead to several rooms, a makeshift shower, cooking rings for Elisabeth and her children to heat their food, and one room “lined entirely in rubber”.

No word yet as to how Josef was able to bring in the amount of food and necessities needed to feed Elisabeth and the three children. The Times is reporting that Josef’s house was a sprawling concrete villa which may help to explain how he was able to pull off his heinous scheme.

Which makes us wonder, it wasn’t until the oldest of the children Josef allegedly fathered with his daughter became critically ill that Josef allowed Elisabeth and the other two children to leave the makeshift dungeon. But what if the girl had never gotten ill, how much longer would Elisabeth and her children remain hidden captives beneath Josef’s villa?

Josef is 73. What if he had died, taking the whole secret with him? Would anyone have discovered the secret trap door and the homemade basement prison before Elisabeth and the children had to succumbed to starvation?

PART 2 ***>

FireangelX
FireangelX

Number of posts : 153
Job : writer n photographer
Hobbies : NeRDY MuSic LoVER!
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Back to top Go down

Austrian Father Locked Daughter in Basement for 24 y(Part 1) Empty Re: Austrian Father Locked Daughter in Basement for 24 y(Part 1)

Post by Snyper Sat 03 May 2008, 3:48 am

Although this is 100% possible:
I refuse to accept that such an event could have occoured as described. Can you please point me to another article with this story in an unbiased point of view. There seems to be so much (critical detail) missing from this one.
Snyper
Snyper

Number of posts : 872
Job : Student
Hobbies : Composing rhythims using audition software (any my trusty electronic keyboard)
Registration date : 2007-10-12

http://www.techjamaica.com

Back to top Go down

Austrian Father Locked Daughter in Basement for 24 y(Part 1) Empty Re: Austrian Father Locked Daughter in Basement for 24 y(Part 1)

Post by tabooXchanz Sat 03 May 2008, 11:39 am

wow thats so freaky
tabooXchanz
tabooXchanz
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1063
Hobbies : singing, listening to music, computers, tech toys, AFI
Registration date : 2007-01-31

https://ennui.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Snyper Sat 03 May 2008, 3:15 pm

tabooXchanz wrote:so freaky
This is best used to descrive the fact that these children (offspring) ought to be born deformed / retarded, due to all this incest that is going on here.
Snyper
Snyper

Hobbies : Composing rhythims using audition software (any my trusty electronic keyboard)

Back to top Go down

Post by FireangelX Sat 03 May 2008, 4:56 pm

ABOMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!

PURE INCEST!

this article was sent through friends of my mother. These information just got in 2 days. So it seens that everyday or hour new details are emerge.
FireangelX
FireangelX

Back to top Go down

Post by Snyper Sun 04 May 2008, 2:08 pm

Would it be insensitive or inhumane for me to drop a nuke, and wipe out the entire family (of all this)?
Snyper
Snyper

Back to top Go down

Post by tabooXchanz Sun 04 May 2008, 11:14 pm

yes it would be....they can still get over the whole thing..through God all things are possible, hoping they do believe it God and if they don't someone will bring the gospel to them and open their eyes
tabooXchanz
tabooXchanz
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Snyper Mon 05 May 2008, 3:05 am

I still kinda wanted to drop that nuke somewhere.

I belive in mass-brainwashing with hypnosis, before you can even begin to deal with the psychological issues affecting these confused vicims.
Snyper
Snyper

Back to top Go down

Post by tabooXchanz Mon 05 May 2008, 3:11 am

ha i think God would more than do the job
tabooXchanz
tabooXchanz
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Taikenzor Mon 05 May 2008, 11:19 am

tabooXchanz wrote:ha i think God would more than do the job

Hai...

I can imagine the kind of trauma that happened to that daughter...Austrian Father Locked Daughter in Basement for 24 y(Part 1) Kopfschuettel
A lot of stuff shouldn't take place in the world... this is one of them...

I hope there are lots of people out there praying for them...

Last edited by Taikenzor on Mon 05 May 2008, 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Incorrect grammar)
Taikenzor
Taikenzor
Protege
Protege

Number of posts : 126
Job : Amateur Flash Animator
Hobbies : Creating mini cartoons, sketching, watching sunsets, hanging out with the DF Clan XD
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Snyper Mon 05 May 2008, 11:36 am

You can't simply ignore it, as if it never happened.
Snyper
Snyper

Back to top Go down

Post by tabooXchanz Mon 05 May 2008, 3:55 pm

who said that?
tabooXchanz
tabooXchanz
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Snyper Mon 05 May 2008, 9:04 pm

We are discussing children who've never been to church before (practically imprisoned, since birth), hence they wouldn't know anything about God's love. Here, you also have a daughter as someone stated in the other thread who is now traumatized by a man who should have protected her the most.

You will always need the 'human element' first, before you can suggest any form of divine intervention. Failing this, it will only be a 'blind leading the blind' case.
Snyper
Snyper

Back to top Go down

Post by tabooXchanz Mon 05 May 2008, 10:41 pm

no if God wants to he can do what you think is impossible is what I'm saying...I mean I was just reading gospel for asia the other day and there was a woman who never heard of God or jesus or the bible and they brought the gospel to her and it was a complete turn around once she heard it
tabooXchanz
tabooXchanz
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Snyper Mon 05 May 2008, 10:44 pm

tabooXchanz wrote:and they brought the gospel to her
You just proved my point. It has to start with a 'human' attempt.
Snyper
Snyper

Back to top Go down

Post by tabooXchanz Mon 05 May 2008, 10:51 pm

your point is confusing, since earlier i said if "someone" brought the gospel to them....so I wouldn't think you would go repeating what I already said, but trying to make some other point of it not being possible somehow since they have never been exposed to the word
tabooXchanz
tabooXchanz
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Snyper Mon 05 May 2008, 10:56 pm

Have you considered the possibility that the 'children' would seriously wonder: Which 'God' (who loves them so much) would allow al this to happen to them?

Simply arresting Josef, isn't going to be of much comfort to any victim of such abuse.
Snyper
Snyper

Back to top Go down

Post by tabooXchanz Mon 05 May 2008, 11:12 pm

yes I've considered this possiblity, the same woman I'm talking about had just lost her whole family and just lost the last friend she had...I doubt you believe in the power of God, if you did I don't think you would question this....there are none of these factors with God, through him all is possible..

They can find solace in God....I think they can get through it if they have the right guidance and help and people praying for them
tabooXchanz
tabooXchanz
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Snyper Mon 05 May 2008, 11:15 pm

I find it now strange that you are doubting my beliefs, nonetheless. I asked you earlier about the guidance that you'd be proposing for them. I'm still awaiting an answer.
Snyper
Snyper

Back to top Go down

Post by tabooXchanz Tue 06 May 2008, 2:53 am

well I have to since your questioning so much that wouldn't be questioned if total surrendering and faith was there, don't worry we all have sometimes when we doubt...I already said God, can't get more specific seeing I'm nowhere near there so I don't know whos close to them or with them, family and such...but I know whatever happens, whoever helps that if they were to let God guide everything it will all be fine
tabooXchanz
tabooXchanz
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by FireangelX Tue 06 May 2008, 5:39 am

there is a fact that those kids are going to end going to have diseases or end up going to the mad house. Or it might, happened to their other kids when they r older.

because of this madness he committed.

i am still surprise that after 24 years that his wife NEVER knew that her daughter nor the remaining kids were down below the basement. i can't imagine how humiliated she is, now.

But the main issue is, what r they going to do with the man? He's around he's 70's. Killing him, is not going to solve anything. Cause, he will be as good as dead, with no punishment, he's only way out of the situation is death (since his old). What do u think?
FireangelX
FireangelX

Back to top Go down

Post by tabooXchanz Tue 06 May 2008, 6:27 am

well I don't think they have to end up in the mad house, still on my point that God can help them

Well it doesn't really matter what anyone thinks cause the courts are gonna follow the law so he'll either die if he has no remorse or get life if he has some and the jury believes
tabooXchanz
tabooXchanz
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down