xXx Ennui xXx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ark Of the Covenant

+2
guitargeekette
tabooXchanz
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ark Of the Covenant - Page 2 Empty Re: Ark Of the Covenant

Post by Taikenzor Wed 26 Mar 2008, 9:41 pm

God ROCKS!!! What He says goes. If He says "don't touch" then...

The Ark of Covenants is really important, possible one of the most. I guess that's why is so rare. There's only one and is sacred so not something to just be broadcasted so people could die quicker or put on display to make money. Neutral
Taikenzor
Taikenzor
Protege
Protege

Number of posts : 126
Job : Amateur Flash Animator
Hobbies : Creating mini cartoons, sketching, watching sunsets, hanging out with the DF Clan XD
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Snyper Thu 27 Mar 2008, 12:49 am

Right there and then, you seem to want to start another 'holy war'. I'm sure the next question for you to battle over would be which denomination of christianity earns the right to claim ownership (if this item is ever found). Right now, I'm sure that the US government alone, has adjusted the budget to allocate more 'reconassaince' resources into the discovery of the actual location of Noah's Ark. This will ensure political power over those damn democrats. The next time you find it weird to see 3 fighter jets over Blue Mountains....

Back to the issue at hand: You can't do much about stopping the search, as even nVidia has designed 3 GPUs (yes, graphic processing units) for the sole purpose of dissecting the original bible for every detail of its secrets within. The last update that I read, actually mentioned some weird validity in a few theories proposed by the daVinci code. Lets not even go on, to open a new thread on that topic.
Snyper
Snyper

Number of posts : 872
Job : Student
Hobbies : Composing rhythims using audition software (any my trusty electronic keyboard)
Registration date : 2007-10-12

http://www.techjamaica.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Taikenzor Sat 29 Mar 2008, 5:15 pm

I hate wars, don't want to start any. There's already one going on... claiming ownership of the Ark... hmm... odd...
Taikenzor
Taikenzor
Protege
Protege

Hobbies : Creating mini cartoons, sketching, watching sunsets, hanging out with the DF Clan XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Snyper Sat 29 Mar 2008, 8:17 pm

Taikenzor wrote:claiming ownership of the Ark... hmm... odd
Once you've found the Ark, what do you do with it? Finders, keepers.
You can't simply place it in a museum (it begs the question "Which museum?"). You can't simply secure it in Fort Knox either. Hence the specific quesion aimed at you. What next? What do you do with it? You can only 'share the wealth' to an extent. Think about the current debate relating to the elusive shroud of Jesus Christ.
Snyper
Snyper

Hobbies : Composing rhythims using audition software (any my trusty electronic keyboard)

Back to top Go down

Post by niqui Mon 31 Mar 2008, 2:39 pm

Snyper wrote: This will ensure political power over those damn democrats. The next time you find it weird to see 3 fighter jets over Blue Mountains....

Yo snyp, I've seen Iraqi military hawkers flying LOW over highway 2000 with gatling gun pointed at us in the car, so anything is possible. I have no doubts that the USA can pull that off.
niqui
niqui

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2007-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by niqui Mon 31 Mar 2008, 2:41 pm

This is like the war to see who should govern Jerusalem, Israel or Paelestine....no side is going to relinquish control over such an important artifact. They could control 3 billion odd christians on the planet.
niqui
niqui

Back to top Go down

Post by Snyper Mon 31 Mar 2008, 8:08 pm

It has begun.
Snyper
Snyper

Back to top Go down

Post by niqui Mon 31 Mar 2008, 11:41 pm

*falls off bed laughing*
niqui
niqui

Back to top Go down

Post by Taikenzor Wed 02 Apr 2008, 9:35 pm

niqui wrote:
Snyper wrote: This will ensure political power over those damn democrats. The next time you find it weird to see 3 fighter jets over Blue Mountains....

Yo snyp, I've seen Iraqi military hawkers flying LOW over highway 2000 with gatling gun pointed at us in the car, so anything is possible. I have no doubts that the USA can pull that off.

Quite right... Neutral

It seems anything is possible now... not necessarily a good thing though.
This reminds me of the time, I think yesterday lol, one of my friends was like

"WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?!"

so I was like "An end".... we had a good laugh. A good amount of us was there (DF Clan)... but yeah whatever...
Taikenzor
Taikenzor
Protege
Protege

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum