xXx Ennui xXx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Go down

Friday, September 29, 2006 Empty Friday, September 29, 2006

Post by tabooXchanz Fri 09 Feb 2007, 7:40 pm

are you scared? no? then what are you?

Really, I didn't expect Leo Dicaprio to be as personable as he is talented and pretty but let me assure all of you, that is in fact the case. My experience with him that evening in the red velvet room filled with smoke, suits and drop dead gorgeous girls whom (even without their heels) could gaze eye to eye with most pro basketball players, was only then matched moments later by sharing a dance floor with some of the aforementioned ladies and Mr. Mick Jagger himself. I hadn't done more than introduce myself to him prior, but making eye contact whilst hip swivling to his rumoured ex lover's "Rebel Rebel" made the evening even more unforgettable. Janet Jackson's body guards kept her sequestered away from anyone who might want to prove that they were only worthy of refering to her as "Ms. Jackson," while feet a away I literally bumped into Marky Mark before meeting Bono for the first time. During the sunlit moments of the same 24hrs I had the pleasure of confirming that the Killers are both talented and lovely and that Billy Bob Thorton indeed seems like someone I'd like to spend a day with. Smith abandoned the evening far too early...Adam and I erred by failing to end it at all. Thanks for much of this goes to two alliterating boys whom I came home to find look just as good in the Bloomingdales catalogues as they do under the dim lights of NYC's afterhours. Whattaya know, right?
The times had were damn good.
I tell you all of this because I figured it would be a bit more interesting than simply saying thank you for giving us the shock of (after just two days!) finding LLW at ..1 on TRL. You all never cease to impress.

wooooooooooooohoooooooo
much love,
DXH

Currently listening :
Dust
By Peter Murphy
Release date: By 23 April, 2002

6:24 PM
tabooXchanz
tabooXchanz
Administrator
Administrator