xXx Ennui xXx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday, February 3, 2006

Go down

Friday, February 3, 2006 Empty Friday, February 3, 2006

Post by tabooXchanz Fri 09 Feb 2007, 7:58 pm

Friday, February 03, 2006

Click Those Rubies, You Don't Want Them Near This One
Current mood: sloppy and late

I had vowed never to return to the Ave again but I swear, I'm not going back this time. It's always a risk. At the very least the scent of incense and patchouli that hangs heavy around the hippies and college kids ( whom on a sunny school day pack the dirty street like a third world market place) should be enough to keep me away. That scent is the best to be hoped for.

Today it was rainy. If a trip must be made, the rain makes the Ave a bit safer to visit. It's emptier in the rain. There's less people - less hippies, less street merchants, less halfhumans pushing "doses, shrooms, doses", sotto voce, to anyone who doesn't look like they came from a Jcrew add. Fuck you, by the way. The presumption will never cease to make my skin crawl and I hope you die...

Anyhow, I had to go to the Ave. I had to because there's this new jewelry I'm working towards and, well I needed Carrie or Tim to help with the first step.
I made it into the back room without a hitch. I found Carrie eating a salad. Carrie is safe. Salad is safe. Safe.

She informed me of all the cute little boys she pierced that are in love with me. I told her she might wanna take advantage of that.
I told her I needed her to put some boring, intermediate, jewelry in my ears but that, despite hot showers, soap and sex lube what I had "was too big and hurt when I tried to put it in."

"That's what she said..er..he said" stuttered Carrie.

Hm.

Onward we stretched, and other than by the pain that still lingers, I left the trip unscathed....but was that good enough for me? Ohhh nooo.

I thought: "you know, you made it this far and nothing too horrible has happened. Take your stupid throbbing lobes home and call it a day." But there were baked fries around the corner and I figured.. "okay, if i can get my car parked closer in the rain, I'll get the fries."

You can never find parking on the ave.

I found it.

I walked down the hill to the fry store, hood up, head down toward the sidekick and the dirty street. The rain frizzed out my hair.

As I approached the man leaning against the wall I knew to keep invisible. By the time he was next to me my peripheral vision cut through the frizzed bangs and told me " Hey, I'm pretty sure that guy has his pants down, go ahead and keep your eyes on the sidekick." Unfortunately the smell hit me and in a horrid motion of reflex, I turned to find that yes, his pants were down, and about a foot away from me, the man was shitting on the wall.

I hate the Ave. I immediately called Nick 13 for sympathy. He understands.

Suave gave me a soy, sugar free, vanilla latte, to counter the violent reaction my stomach was having. Thank you Suave.

I was witness to another violent reaction a few evenings ago when my boys and I found ourselves in the middle of a fight. I'm not sure why but a drag queen who uses "Cherry" as some part of her long, candied name had gotten in a fist fight with an anatomically endowed female of about half her size. Francis posed the question "Are we supposed to kick that guy's..er..her ass now?" Luckily the fight quickly ended before we needed to give any more consideration to the issue at hand. I'm not going to pretend it wasn't a sight to be seen. We danced on.

I kinda had to get those two things off my mind and onto plasma, so they're all yours now. I wish the first hadn't happened and I now imagine you all feel the same.

I've done some good card playing and philosophizing with the Green Days, had a brief but always enjoyable Smith encounter when we went to hang with David and The Loved Ones and have been keeping good gym company with RJ. It's Garimbone's birthday tonight so I must get dolled up a bit. If you're an interested receiver I might be crashing a live105 catastrophe this evening with Francis and Shem. I think TLR may be hosting some hold'em after. You should come. Degenerate with us.

With vegan sundae dreams and airwave destinations,

DXH

Currently listening :
Chrome
By Catherine Wheel
Release date: By 20 July, 1993

6:54 PM
tabooXchanz
tabooXchanz
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1063