xXx Ennui xXx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Go down

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 Empty Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Post by tabooXchanz Fri 09 Feb 2007, 8:01 pm

stand and deliver...YMOYL

Hello all. My name is Davey Havok and this is my first blog. I'm not exactly sure what a blog is but you know, I'll give most anything a try. Well almost anything (GO VEGAN, SXE TTD, KITTY CATS!) Anyhow....

We're here in the studio working on the fourth song that will eventually be a part of our new record. It's been a long time in the making but as the mixes come together I'm becoming more and more excited. So far everything is sounding really good. It's giving me chills...well the air conditioning could be helping with that but I'm gonna say its both.

In other news, did you know that Knott's Scary Farm is closed today? I didn't and I almost found myself at it's impenetrable gates with nothing but a broken heart. Luckily my friends prevented that. Instead I'll be enjoying the real life horrors of working out at the gym and the dark, wet, unknown of a West Hollywood steam room. Anything can happen. Really.

It was industrial weekend here in Hollywood and I got to see some really good shows. IOC preformed as a two piece, as did Babyland - which is not really notable as they are a two piece. It was great to see them again after all these years. My bay area boys Psyclon9 put on an amazing show at the Avalon. I'm telling you, if those boys could just hook up with COF or do an Ozzfest tour they'd be huge. Marshall and I ran into Hunter as we fled for some vegan pancakes and he came back to the show with us to check out some of the Powernoise. Maybe he'll tell you about it.

I've been listening to: the new Armand VB, Rotersand, Autolux. TATU, and DM. I've been keeping up with my manicures a bit more, but boy, is it time to shave the arms.

Hopefully I'll have some inky needles put into me soon. I hope the same for you.

listen close,

DXH

4:42 PM
tabooXchanz
tabooXchanz
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1063
Job : Student
Hobbies : singing, listening to music, computers, tech toys, AFI
Registration date : 2007-01-31

https://ennui.forumotion.com