xXx Ennui xXx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Go down

Thursday, October 26, 2006 Empty Thursday, October 26, 2006

Post by tabooXchanz Fri 09 Feb 2007, 7:31 pm

Black, Black, Rice Puddin' Blues

Well, the good news is that it seems my sickness has gone the way of quality music. A tiny bit is hanging on but I think it will be dead by morning..my sickness will be dead that is, I think quality music has at least Til Tuesday.

Speaking of quality music, I'm really feeling that new Decemberists. The Killers disc is well, pretty killer....unlike having written that pun. This week we were given a new Antony and the Johnsons EP and I do believe Isis will have something to give us shortly. Inspired by watching the disappointingly pale cinematic adaptation of the beautifully bleak Less Than Zero, I've found myself listening to Mirror In the Bathroom quite a bit lately. That's about as two toned as this boy gets but I do back that English Beat.

Oh! Speaking generally of music...The Ceremony boys just played me a new song by Nickleback. It's about being a Rockstar and I imagine it's a current single (I being popculturally unaware have no idea.) Just check it out. It'll brighten your day.

I'm here to write my final bay based rambling for at least a bit. As keyboard strokes are a rarity for me on the road I figured I'd lay some final randomness on you all.
I'm much looking forward to a reunion with The Explosion as well as seeing the Loved Ones and Static Age as it's been quite some time since we met.

Saw The Prestige. If you have not seen the movie and plan on it, stop reading now...the movie really disappointed me in the end. Basically in essence, it was a fantasy film but was not presented as such. As far as I'm concerned it's resolution may as well have been based on the Easter Bunny truly existing..I'd actually have rather it been about the Easter Bunny. I didn't want to leave the theatre...hey did you know that there's a theatre here in the east bay in which old people urinate on seats which are then simply left to dry? Yep. Really makes you wanna eat that popcorn that fell in your lap....I'm not even gonna finish the prior thought. I prefer Ed Norton's whimsical Illusionist for a good prestidigitation film though there's no lack of eye candy in the Easter Bunny film.

There's a piece of cake that's been haunting me all day..It's next to me now. Vegan Vanilla Bean. hmmm..

I really felt like I had SOMETHING this time...I was wrong....oh well.

Fed lots of nothing and kept dessert for myself,

what a whore,

DXH

...oh hey...no more "Golden Clockwork" for now. I'll give ya'll a new key phrase next time.

Currently listening :
Pleased to Meet Me
By The Replacements
Release date: By 25 October, 1990

11:01 PM
tabooXchanz
tabooXchanz
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1063
Job : Student
Hobbies : singing, listening to music, computers, tech toys, AFI