xXx Ennui xXx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Go down

Friday, November 18, 2005 Empty Friday, November 18, 2005

Post by tabooXchanz Fri 09 Feb 2007, 8:07 pm

actually take three

Hello,

I figured out how to do this on my own. Hunter was helping me last time but now, here I am all by myeslf like a big boy. Aren't you proud of me? Do you care? Do I care? Nevertheless, I blog on...

I've been listeing to Modern Lif is War a bit in the gym lately. My ocsxe boyfirends turned me onto them. Now, I do believe I'd like to see them live as I'd imagine them to be very engergetic and because, well, we're all dead Ramones. This brought me to listening to 108. Ah the memories. I never wore Krishna beads. I defintiely wore beads though. Actually, come to think of it, Jade made me my first choker.

In other similar matters - within the past couple of days I've run into both Andrew from Strife and Scott from EarthCrisis. I guess Frank Vicario should be next. Perhaps it's a sign? Perhaps we should all pull out the magnums and the ashen grey hoodies? Perhaps.

"What's in your stereo right now?" I get asked often. Are you asking? Doesn't matter cuz I'm telling ya anyway. Praga Khan, Madonna, Iris, Rotersand, Armand Van Buren, Depeche Mode, Explosions in the Sky, Low... LOW has a xmas album out. I need to get it.

I'm in the studio right now listening to Adam rock it. I must admit to taking a few hours leave to do a bit of the early xmasx shopping with my buddy Nils. It went quite well actually. The Mom, the Grandmom and the Dad are all taken care of. Pretty good for Novemeber right?

The other day Nick 13 and I went to view an art show at a gallery that ended up being closed so yet more shopping was done. However, during our perusals we were shadowed by a security guard as we were suspected of shoplifting. It was nice, kinda like getting carded at the movie theatres.

Adam just left to see Darker My Love play. They're probably offstage already, yet left he did.

Jerry just handed me a pair of womens velvet gloves as he thought they were mine. Luckily I believe they are now.

May someone hand you all a pair of black velvet gloves.

Sleepy and verbose,

P.S. Adam came back

DXH

10:05 PM
tabooXchanz
tabooXchanz
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1063
Job : Student
Hobbies : singing, listening to music, computers, tech toys, AFI
Registration date : 2007-01-31